Friday 26 March 2010

Inspired by Leo Houlding - Eric Holding On!

Hi everyone, Eric here - I know that a few of you have been wondering what I've been up to? Well, after watching Alastair Lee's brilliant film The Asgard Project, which follows British 'rock star' Leo Houlding as he makes the first free ascent of the mile high Mt Asgard on Baffin Island (deep in the Arctic) I have to admit that I was left feeling a bit inspired. They say that a picture speaks a thousand words, so heres a couple of grands worth - the first's an Asgard pic of Leo, and the second's an Asgard vid of . . . . . . well just take a look!




how do I to add a comment? CLICK HERE

5 comments:

  1. Terry says, is it Eric or Leo who is barking mad?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the video! Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesnt look as if Eric is in the dog haus! You are an inspiration to all Eric! Keep UP the good work xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY DOG - me is laughing, hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. BARKING OUT LOUD @ Eric!

    ReplyDelete