Sunday 22 April 2012

Birthday Party

Click to enlarge

This month it is 10 years since I (Eric 'the Adventure Hound') started living what I think you human types refer to as 'the life of Reilly' as that is how long ago it was that I was rescued from an animal centre in Northamptonshire, England. Today, we had a little party to celebrate. I put on my best outfit (my SuperDog Tee and my Louis Vuitton collar) I had cards and gifts including a pair of Doggles (about time too - they've been on my Amazon wish list for ages!) and I even had a birthday cake complete with candles and bones!

 

4 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS Eric!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deefer dog dead jealous he wanted some doggles for christmas. Eric looks very happy in them.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Felicidades.....guau,huuuuuguau

    ReplyDelete